Not necessarily but it is preferred, in accordance with the due care principle.
The procedure to activate a charging station is very simple:
Procedure – connect:
- Plug in the charging cable first in the car and then to the charging station.
- Charging is in progress.
- At certain locations (in Ljubljana - BTC area) you will need to hold the RFID card up to the charging station so that the charging begins. The card is included in the vehicle documents (Petrol card).
Procedure – disconnect:
- Find the car key in the glove compartment box.
- Press the unlock button on the key. Renault Zoe has a marked button on the card key for releasing the charging cable.
- Charging ends.
- Plug out the cable first from the car and then from the charging station.